When you follow the paleo diet, you usually have to deal with a lot of restrictions. But more often than not, preparing your own paleo hot chocolate is very challenging. That is, unless you know how to do it properly. This healthy hot chocolate recipe is incredible, it helps your body by bringing in more energy. On top of that, it helps you focus and you can easily eat it alongside other incredible foods too. All you need is to find the right way to experiment and results can be exciting and rewarding every time thanks to that.
Paleo hot chocolate recipe
The great thing about using chocolate on paleo is that you are allowed to do so, if you have some creativity and focus on the right ideas. This works to your advantage and the best part is that there are so many customization ideas for you to try out. If you do it right, it can make a huge difference. The recipe we will show you here is designed to offer you a great vegan alternative to those sugar-filled hot chocolate options you can find on the market.
- Collagen peptides
- Coconut oil or ghee
- Cayenne pepper
- Maple syrup
- Reishi powder
- Cacao powder
- paleo almond milk
Steps to go through:
- First, you want to heat the milk. You need to do it at around medium heat and wait until it steams
- When that happens, you want to add spices, adaptogens and cocoa.
- You can also add fat and collagen. This is not mandatory, but it will help you bring in a bit more savory taste. Coconut oil is a great addition here, just like many others, so you just have to check it out for yourself.
We like this particular recipe a lot because it’s interesting, convenient and it allows you to try out a new recipe that you enjoy. As you can see, some of these elements are not mandatory. But that’s what really makes it special, and why you always want to customize it the way you want. It’s definitely something different and you should totally consider giving it a try if possible.
Keto focused paleo hot chocolate recipe
When it comes to the keto diet and paleo diet, they are both rather similar. People like them because they are great at losing weight and the results themselves can be rather impressive. With that in mind, the most interesting thing is finding the best approach and customize everything in a way that works for you.
- 3 tbsp coconut milk cream
- 1.5 to 2 oz unsweetened dark chocolate
- Himalayan pink salt, just a pinch
- 1/8 tbsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp of coconut milk cream
How to prepare it?
The nice thing about this recipe is that it’s designed to be very simple. The keto inspiration is great since you don’t have a lot of carbs, and it does tend to work extremely well.
- Prepare a medium-sized pot. Add some vanilla, chocolate, coconut milk cream and milk
- Now you have to simmer it at medium-low heat for around 10 minutes, stirring often and wait until the chocolate melts.
- At this point, you want to add sweetener and some salt as needed.
- You can continue simmering and wait until you get the desired consistency from your paleo hot chocolate.
- In the end you can dust with some cacao powder. Some people even use mint leaves to garnish it.
This hot chocolate made with almond milk is a great recipe and people enjoy it because it’s unique and very interesting. You will particularly appreciate it because it’s tasty and a great healthy hot chocolate recipe.
Why should you prepare yourself a paleo hot chocolate?
When you’re on the paleo diet you always want something that’s tasty and healthy at the same time. This is a great recipe and one that people like because it’s so interesting and healthy. You need to prepare the hot chocolate made with almond milk because it’s one of the top recipes on the market and people like it immensely.
On top of that, it’s super easy to prepare. You just need a few hot chocolate ingredients and the preparation process is very simple, offering you great results. Plus, this is healthy, it allows you to lose weight too. Give it a try and you will be very impressed with this recipe.